Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 fennel, grated
- 50 g (2 oz) celeriac, grated
- 2 tablespoons thick low fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Patak’s Korma Paste
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
- juice of lemon 1
- tablespoon fresh coriander. chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a small frying pan heat the sesame seeds for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove seeds and place the pan back on the heat and heat the Patak’s Korma Paste with 2 tablespoons of water.
- Stir well during cooking, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds.