Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 2 hrs
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 150g onion, diced
- ½ tsp garlic pureé
- ½ tsp ginger pureé
- 500g boneless lamb leg, cubed (20mm pieces)
- 1 x 500g jar Patak's Rogan Josh Cooking Sauce
- 100ml water
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 - 6 dried apricots, chopped
- 1 tbsp almonds or unsalted cashew nuts, chopped
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the chopped onions and sauté for 3 - 4 minutes until light golden brown.
- Add the lamb, ginger and garlic and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add the Patak's Rogan Josh Cooking Sauce and water, mix well and transfer to your slow cooker. Cook on high for 2 hours.
- Garnish with the fresh coriander, apricots and nuts.