Serves: 2 people
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 35 mins
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 medium onion (approx. 140g) diced
- 70g - 1/4 jar of Paste
- 250g diced chicken breast
- 200g canned chopped tomatoes
- 100ml water (adjust according to taste).
- In a medium saucepan, gently cook onions in oil with lid on for 10 minutes until golden.
- Stir in Patak's Bhuna paste and fry for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and fry until sealed
- Add tomatoes cook for 5 minutes to reduce
- Add water (vary the amount depending on how dry you want it), mix well, simmer gently for 15 minutes, until chicken is cooked.
- Equally delicious with beef, lamb or vegetables.