Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 600 g chicken, skin removed and diced
- ½ red onion or 2 shallots, finely sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 jar Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- juice of ½ lemon (optional)
- salt, to taste
- sugar, to taste
- 1 tablespoon coriander, chopped
- Heat the vegetable oil in a pan and add the red onions or shallots.
- After 2 minutes add the chicken and allow to seal for a few minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and the Patak’s Tikka Masala Cooking Sauce. Cover and leave to cook through for 15 minutes. Stir occasionally to prevent the Tikka Masala from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt, sugar and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle over the coriander and serve simply with fresh hot basmati rice.