Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 45 mins
- Preheat an oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6.
- In a bowl mix together the Patak's Tikka Masala or NEW Bombay Potato Paste, Patak's Mango Chutney, olive oil, butter, shallots, and the baby new potatoes.
- Lay a large piece of foil flat and pour the contents of the bowl into the middle.
- Add a few sprigs of rosemary.
- Bash the garlic cloves with a heavy object and place them with the skins left on in the foil parcel.
- Sprinkle over the black pepper and close up the parcel so no steam can escape.
- Place onto a baking tray and bake in the preheated oven for 30-45 minutes, or grill on the BBQ. The potatoes should be soft and fluffy.
- Just before serving add a few fresh sprigs of rosemary for colour and sprinkle with sea salt.