Serves: 6-8 people
Preparation time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6, 200°C, 400°F.
- Mix together the prawns, Patak's Rogan Josh Paste, petit pois and double cream.
- Roll out the pastry on a lightly floured surface to a 30 x 20cm rectangle. Trim the edges and cut into six squares. Brush the edges with water.
- Divide the filling between the squares, fold each square into a triangle shape, pinching the edges together to seal.
- Place on a baking sheet, cover with cling film and chill for 5 minutes.
- Remove the cling film and bake for 15 - 20 minutes until risen and golden.