Serves: 4 people
Preparation time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
- 450g chicken cut into 1" cubes
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp single cream
- 100g onions, finely chopped
- 250g canned chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 3 tbsp Patak's Balti Paste
- 75g spinach, chopped
- 175ml water
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the cumin seeds, add the onions and saute until translucent.
- Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes before adding the Patak's Balti Paste. Sprinkle in some water, stir and fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and water, partially cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Boil off any excess water if you prefer your dishes less saucy.
- Stir in the spinach and mint. Add the cream and coriander.
- Serve with Patak's Naan Breads.