- 500g Chicken Mini Fillets
- 1 Pack of Patak's Tandoori Oven Bake
- 50g of mixed leaves
- 1 diced mango
- 50g Yogurt
- Approx. 8 mint leaves
- Salt to taste
- 4 Chappatis (or wholemeal wraps)
- In a bowl, cover the chicken mini fillets with a pack of Patak’s Tandoori Oven Bake, and marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Finely chop the mint leaves and add them to the yogurt. Season with some salt and mix well to make a yogurt dressing.
- Put the chicken fillets on a large, foil-lined oven tray, and cook in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20 minutes, or until fully cooked.
- Mix the salad leaves and mango in a bowl.
- Drizzle the cooked chicken with minted yogurt dressing. Serve with the salad & mango on its own or in a wrap.